Cargo Transportation - BOBINO

About the service

Cargo transportation is an important service required when you need to transport heavy, bulky items or goods, which usually cannot fit in the in the average car. Did you buy a fridge, 3 bicycles or some building materials? Couriers might deliver your goods, but they will not help you carry it inside your home. Or maybe you are moving from one garage to another? We are here for you and we are always ready to provide you with the manual labour: loading, unloading and bringing the items straight into your home. Our skilled employees will do this quickly and professionally. Cargo transportation service is available within and outside the borders of Lithuania.

BOBINO-img-05

How does it work?!

It is important to book a cargo transportation service in a timely manner. That is why it is best to get in touch with our company and ask for guidance. The main recommendations are listed below:

  • 1-2 weeks before the loading of cargo - get in touch with company, which will help with your planning. Agree on the start and finish dates of the works.
  • 1 week before transportation - make an advance payment if the company requires it. Double check the dates.
  • 3 days before transportation - pack your cargo. If you need, you can order packing materials from our company.
  • 1 day before transportation - call the company and check the exact time of when cargo transporting vehicle is expected to arrive.
  • On the day of transportation - you can enjoy and relax; the works will be completed according to the earlier agreed on plan in a timely and professional manner.

Our clients appreciate our expertise and eagerness to get the job done. Your feedback is very important to us, as it encourages us to improve our quality of service even more.

Innovative solutions

Facing challenging situations taught us how to look at it from a different point of view. This made us more creative and able to complete jobs which at first would be looked as impossible.

Professionalism

Our extensive experience as a removal company allows us to help you in a fluid and easy manner.

Quality

One of our objectives is quality. We heavily focus on this by creating a work culture which values and recognises its importance.

Perks of the services provided

Due to our expertise and vast experience we can do better than expected- we make a difficult job look easy and complete it quickly.

It depends   on where the cargo needs to be transported to. If it is local – we might be able to provide a quick service within a few hours. However, it usually takes at least 24 hours to schedule the routes and services to arrive on time.

BOBINO provides the services within a few sectors – removals, cargo transportation and storage. These sectors are complementary to each other and it allow us to provide you with an exceptional support and assistance if you need it.  At BOBINO, 95% of the cargo we transport throughout Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. The remaining 5% we distribute to Western Europe, Asia and the USA.

Yes, we are insured, as well as your items when using our services. You can ask for further details about the terms and conditions when making a booking. We can amend conditions based on your needs and requests.